It’s finally happening! Shoreham Regatta is booked in and should (weather dependent) happen on the 8th August 2021. We’re incredibly excited to the able to schedule a race after so long without any rowing at all, and having to miss the last two Head of the Adur Races along with last year’s rowing regatta too.
The regatta will take place on Shoreham Beach, just by the Beach Green on the 9th of August 2021 – start time TBC.
We’d love to see you there, and would relish some home support for the rowers trying to bring hoe trophies for the club.
A few crews to watch this year:
- Senior Ladies Pair – have won two races so far this year and seem to have the measure of their closest competitors: Deal
- Men’s Junior Sculls – Jack Bates has been on great form this year with a first and a third place in the races so far.
- Men’s Junior Four – picked up a win at the recent Bexhill Regatta
- Ladies Senior Four – neck and neck racing with Deal Ladies all year
- Ladies Open Sculls – Mellissa Shaw has been dominant so far this year winning all her races!
Check out results from previous years on the regatta archives page here: Regatta Archives
Check out Shoreham’s performance in the CARA league on the Coast ARA website here: http://www.coastara.org/